This role provides excellent customer service as part of a central team that supports the educational uses of learning technologies.
- Providing assistance online, and face-to-face for staff who visit the learning.futures Academic Hub
- Using the primary tracking tool (ServiceConnect) to efficiently triage and refer tickets and respond to requests in a timely manner
- Creating and updating online training and support materials
- Contributing to the smooth running of the learning.futures Academic Hub service (general organisational or administrative support)
- Assisting with events
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic team player who has:
- excellent general computer skills, and the ability to quickly and independently learn new technologies
- a flexible and proactive approach to customer service
- excellent oral and written communication skills
- track record of being well organised and self-motivated
This role is available on casual basis, 2-3 days per week at HEW 5.
Experience in education, media production (including video, audio, graphic design, or screencasting), and/or event support is not essential but would be highly regarded.
Contact person: To express interest in the position please send an email along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm Friday 9 June.