Please note: Lynda.com is now Linkedin Learning. To find out more and get started, see our post Tooltime taster: LinkedIn Learning videos in Canvas.
Lynda.com is an online learning platform which is free to all UTS staff. Here is a quick overview of Lynda.com, how to login and find videos. It can be used as an online resource for both teaching and professional development. If you missed out on our session at last week’s Technology Showcase, don’t worry as we have a Lynda.com video on how to use the website. Follow the instructions below to login and watch the video.
How to log in to Lynda.com
Log in via PC
- Go to: https://www.lynda.com/signin/organization (or click Sign in with your organisation portal if you go via https://www.Lynda.com/signin).
- Type in: uts.edu.au
- Log-in using your Staff ID and password.
Log in via Mobile device
- Download the app from the play/app store. Note: If this is your first time logging in to Lynda.com, you will first need to log-in via PC before you can use the app.
- Select “Already a member?”
- Select “Organisation” and type in: uts.edu.au and click Log in.
- You will be redirected to the UTS authentication page. Log in using your Staff ID and password, select Remember Me and click Log in.
How to use Lynda.com
Here is a Lynda.com video on how to use Lynda.com!
Get started with these popular videos
- Project Management Foundations
- Learning Design Thinking: Lead Change in Your Organisation
- Communicating Across Cultures
- Organisation Communication
- Excel Tips Weekly
Slides from the technology showcase.