Tired of missing out on your preferred collaborative classroom?
In 2020, UTS will have a new building, UTS Central, with two 350-seat collaborative classrooms and one 198-seat collaborative classroom. These classrooms are purpose-built for team collaboration and include moveable tables, multiple screens and points for groups to share ideas.
Image credit: FJMT
Do you have some good ideas for collaborative learning in these spaces? Would you like your class to have priority for timetabling, and ensure that your repeat classes are scheduled in the same spaces?
Come along and pitch your ideas at one of the pitching sessions in LX Lab!
- Wednesday, 3 April, 1 pm – 2 pm
- Monday, 8 April, 1 pm – 2 pm
- Tuesday, 9 April, 1 pm – 2 pm
How to pitch
- You are welcome to pitch ideas that involve co-teaching a subject, combining students from different subjects for a common learning activity, learning activities that might take place in only a few weeks of a session or learning activities that are separate from normal subjects.
- Pitches should be no more than 3 minutes.
- Use of a visual/slide is optional, but you can only have one and it will need to be sent to Jo.McKenzie@uts.edu.au by 10 am of the morning of your session.
Register your pitch
- Complete this survey form to let us know when you’re coming.
- Note: The form is passworded (we don’t want bots finding it on Futures!), so you’ll need to check out Staff Notices or a faculty email with the information.