As part of a team in the Institute for Interactive Media and Learning (IML), the Learning Design and Technology Specialist collaborates with and provides guidance, support and advice for teaching staff in developing and integrating blended learning strategies and resources into students’ learning experiences. You will contribute innovative solutions as we enhance our learning management systems and transform learner experience.
You will also support the effective operation of our innovative learner experience lab – LX.lab. The LX.lab connects the learning and teaching community through a diverse program of events and workshops.
You will bring to this role:
- Demonstrated skill in the design and development of technology-enabled learning resources
- Excellent project management skills, including capacity to work within tight timeframes and budgets and monitor progress effectively
- Experience providing effective support for academics in their use of learning technologies for students in higher education, including use of the features of learning management systems
- Experience with design and development of a wide variety of types of online learning resources for students in higher education.
- Knowledge of learning theories and principles relevant to the effective design and implementation of technologies for student learning, including assessment and feedback, in higher education (essential at HEW8; desirable at HEW7).
Apply now via UTS Recruitment by Tuesday 23rd April 2019 at 11.59pm (AEST).