We are seeking candidates to join the LX.lab on a 6-12 month secondment or fixed-term contract basis to develop engaging online content that will support the aims of the LX Transformation at UTS.
The main activities of the role are:
- Creating, publishing and maintaining written and visual content for the Futures blog
- Developing self-help resources for teaching staff use on educational topics, including blended learning and Canvas
- Making key concepts in pedagogy and learning design digestible and accessible for busy academics
- Sourcing case studies and contributions from teaching staff to showcase good practice at UTS
- Working in collaboration with other staff in ITD, MCU, faculties and other support areas to promote and communicate the LX Transformation to UTS staff
- Develop new networks and relationships to build a community of practice around learning and teaching at UTS
- Experience producing written online content, including for blogs and websites
- Familiarity with learning and teaching in higher education
- High level of general digital literacy (essential); familiarity with common platforms such as Office 365 suite, WordPress, Adobe suite, screencasting tools (desirable)
- Ability to work effectively as part of a dynamic team and with a range of internal stakeholders.
The Learning & Teaching Digital Content Officer role is HEW7. Casual and part-time options can be considered. Please send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org, along with a 1 page summary including:
- how your professional experience and skills match the four criteria above
- links to relevant examples of your written content.
Closing date: 26 July 2019
Questions about this opportunity? Please contact Lucy Arthur email@example.com.