The Postgraduate Strategic Funding Grants are now open. Valued at up to $15,000, the grants seek to support innovative and exciting projects that align with individual faculty strategies, as well as the broader UTS 2027 vision.
The grants offer applicants the opportunity to develop microcredentials in the form of:
- Parts of existing subject in award courses which have been developed into a short form of learning
- Professional development, executive education or staff development courses
- Enterprise learning courses
- Academic bootcamps
- Pathway courses
The nuts and bolts
- Successful grant applicants/teams are eligible to receive $15,000.
- All projects should be completed by 6 December 2019, with funds expended by 31 December 2019.
- Application deadline: 5pm Monday 2 September 2019