- Tuesday, 2 June 2020
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Zoom (further details provided upon registration)
- What’s the policy : the UTS context for accessibility
- Plain English and good structure: good online experience for all
- Managing images in learning content
- Video captions in a nutshell
Who should come to this:
- Academic staff
- Content authors
- Anyone interested in a basic run-down on accessibility
You will receive the online Zoom link for this workshop in your registration confirmation email.
Check out what else is also on during Accessibility Week
Register for this event
Your video, audio and the meeting chat transcript may be recorded at this event. Please advise the facilitator if you do not wish to be recorded.
Bookings are closed for this event.