- Tuesday, 2 June 2020
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Zoom – further details provided upon registration
The importance of creating and maintaining an accessible digital environment for our teaching and learning has been another focus of our work, particularly in response to COVID-19. With over 2000 students registered with access requirements at UTS, initiatives to improve our digital accessibility have certainly come at the right time.
This workshop reminds us of some of the basic steps we can take as content authors, creators and publishers to contribute to a better learning experience for all our online learners.
We will look at:
- What’s the policy : the UTS context for accessibility
- Plain English and good structure: good online experience for all
- Managing images in learning content
- Video captions in a nutshell
Who should come to this:
- Academic staff
- Content authors
- Anyone interested in a basic run-down on accessibility
Register for this event
Your video, audio and the meeting chat transcript may be recorded at this event. Please advise the facilitator if you do not wish to be recorded.
Bookings are closed for this event.