- Wednesday, 22 September 2021
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Zoom – further details provided upon registration
You should have had activated your UTS H5P account. and have created and/or published at least one H5P activity or content type.
Who should attend this session?
Staff who have created H5P activities in Canvas, and are looking for additional ideas to encourage active student learning in Canvas.
What will you learn?
H5P (short for HTML5 package) is an authoring tool which has been integrated into Canvas. It allows you to easily create interactive learning activities within your browser in Canvas.
In this session, we will explore:
- which h5p content types can be used to support learning before and after class.
- the feedback mechanisms available to students to help with their learning.
- what reporting information available to you to monitor student engagement with these activities.
You will receive the link to access this workshop via Zoom in your registration email.
Register for this event
Your video, audio and the meeting chat transcript may be recorded or photographed. Please advise the facilitator if you do not wish to be recorded or photographed.