- Wednesday, 12 August 2020
10:00 am - 11:15 am
- Zoom – further details provided upon registration
Who should attend this session?
Teaching staff who are looking to enhance their video-based material in UTSOnline and/or Canvas.
What will you learn?
H5P (short for HTML5 package) is an authoring tool which has been integrated in UTSOnline and Canvas. It allows you to easily create rich interactive learning content and activities.
One of the many content types available in H5P is the Course Presentation tool. This tool allows you to use images, videos, text and interactive elements to present an asynchronous lecture or topic.
In this session, you will learn how to:
- create a Course Presentation
- add titles, text, links, images, audio clips, video clips and simple question types to your Course Presentation
- insert your completed Course Presentation into your UTSOnline or Canvas site.
You will receive the link to access this workshop via Zoom in your registration email.
Other events you may be interested in
Register for this event
Your video, audio and the meeting chat transcript may be recorded at this event. Please advise the facilitator if you do not wish to be recorded.
Bookings are closed for this event.