- Wednesday, 21 April 2021
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Zoom – further details provided upon registration
Who should attend this session?
Staff developing questions for an AI-Invigilated quiz-based Canvas exam scheduled in the official exam period.
What will you learn?
In this session, learn how to develop your exam questions for an online exam conducted in Canvas.
In this 2 hour session you’ll learn how to:
- create an exam shell
- Structure exams with fixed and/or randomised questions using:
- Question Banks
- Question Groups
- Use the following question types:
- Multiple choice
- Multiple answer
- Simple Formula, with a single variable
- Address accessibility requirements related to questions
- Enable and setup ProctorU for your AI-invigilated exam, including specifying what resources are allowed during the exam
- Set the availability window for your online exam
- Specify the recommended question presentation settings for your online exam (e.g. shuffle answer options, backtracking, etc)
- Hide exam results and feedback from student
You will receive the link to access this workshop via Zoom in your registration email.
Can’t make it to this event? See other sessions we have running below!
Register for this event
Your video, audio and the meeting chat transcript may be recorded at this event. Please advise the facilitator if you do not wish to be recorded.
Bookings are closed for this event.