- Thursday, 21 May 2020
10:30 am - 11:30 am
- Zoom – further details provided upon registration
Structuring your class content in a simple, easy to read manner can be difficult sometimes – how can we communicate so much information on a small screen?! You may even be thinking, this is impossible without knowledge of HTML or cording of some sort OR that this is only something that only designers would know how to do.
What if I told you this IS possible and it doesn’t require any prior HTML or coding knowledge and can be done using H5P, an authoring tool.
H5P offers easy to set up tools that will allow you to present your class materials attractively and engagingly.
We will start with basic accordions to chuck content and move some more advanced presentation tools.
In this session, you will learn how to:
- Organise content for good user experience
- Enhance your content using different content types
- Build text-based content types
- Build multimedia based content types
- Build content types that combine different formats
Register for this event
Your video, audio and the meeting chat transcript may be recorded at this event. Please advise the facilitator if you do not wish to be recorded.
Bookings are closed for this event.