- Thursday, 20 February 2020
10:00 am - 11:00 am
- CB04.04.310, Ultimo
Who should attend this session?
All teaching and professional staff are welcome to attend this session.
What will you learn?
Quizzes can be used for pre-work in flipped classes (as formative assessment) and formal testing (summative assessment). They can also help you to determine how well your students have understood your subject’s content or check if they can apply skills they’ve developed.
In this 1 hour session, you will learn how to:
- Create an online quiz with different types of questions in Canvas
- Set up and manage question banks in Canvas
- Manage quiz settings and release results in Canvas
- Import a Blackboard quiz into Canvas
What will you need to bring along?
You may like to bring along questions from quizzes you have written in the past, so you can use for the activities in this workshop.
Register for this event
Photos and Videos may be recorded at this event. Please advise the photographer if you do not wish to be photographed.
Bookings are closed for this event.