- Tuesday, 30 June 2020
10:00 am - 11:30 am
- Zoom – further details provided upon registration
Create, share and reuse interactive content using H5P
But what is H5P? Have you ever heard of Captivate, Articulate Storyline, and Flash?
H5P is an authoring tool that lets you create, share and reuse content using just your browser. It is compatible across devices so this means that you can easily share and view content on your laptop and mobile.
In this session, you will see:
- Different content types ie. flip-cards, fill-in-the-blanks, multiple choice
- How to combine content types together
- How to easily share content and collaborate with colleagues
- Examples of H5P in action
Join us in this introductory session for information about how, when and why you might use this tool in your classes.
Register for this event
Your video, audio and the meeting chat transcript may be recorded at this event. Please advise the facilitator if you do not wish to be recorded.
Bookings are closed for this event.