- Wednesday, 29 January 2020
2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
- LX.lab CB06.04.020, UTS
Bring one learning activity you have built in Canvas, come away with ten!
Learning Designers and LD&Ts: WE WANT YOU!
Please come along to this friendly, relaxed and collegial event where we can share Canvas learning activities and build a community of practice.
How does it work?
- LDs and LD&Ts from all over the uni come together bringing one learning activity they have already built in Canvas, and leave with a set they can take back to their faculty.
- Participants upload their activity to the Swap Meet Canvas site, where all will be given Teacher access.
- Each participant will do a 5 min presentation about the activity, describing the context it is being used in, the problems it is attempting to address etc.
- Quick, structured feedback is given by the rest of the group.
- Participants then have the option of exporting any relevant Swap Meet activities into the subjects they are designing in their own faculties, changing the content details as per the particular subject. These new iterations can then be reposted on the Swap Meet Canvas site.
If you have a Canvas activity to share, email Sally.Creagh@uts.edu.au to be added to the Swap Meet Canvas site as a teacher so you can upload your activity, ready for you to present on the day. I will also give you some details on how to include some notes to put the activity in context before you add it.
Agenda for UTS Canvas Swap Meet #1
- 5 min presentation for each learning activity, audience gives structured feedback on post-it notes, which will be documented
- 5 mins for questions/discussion for each presentation
Register below to secure your space! For more information, get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org
Register for this event
Photos and Videos may be recorded at this event. Please advise the photographer if you do not wish to be photographed.