- Wednesday, 23 October 2019
1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
- LX.lab CB06.04.020
Who should attend this session?
All teaching and professional staff are welcome to attend this session.
What will you learn?
Want to know how Canvas is different to Blackboard? Come along to this 1 hour session, where you will be guided through the differences.
Learn how to:
- Find your way around Canvas
- Edit your account profile
- Edit your notification preferences
- Use the Conversations Inbox tool to communicate with students
- Use the Calendar tool to communicate due dates and tasks to students
- Use Canvas Commons to find resources
What will you need to bring along?
To make the most of this session, please BYO laptop.
This session is also available on 17 October.
Register for this event
Your video, audio and the meeting chat transcript may be recorded or photographed. Please advise the facilitator if you do not wish to be recorded or photographed.
Bookings are closed for this event.