- Tuesday, 19 January 2021
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Zoom – further details provided upon registration
Beginner. Prior knowledge of the Rich Content Editor is desirable.
Who should attend this session?
All academic and professional staff are welcome to attend.
What will you learn?
There are many ways to communicate with your students in Canvas
In this 1 hour session, learn how to:
- use Announcements to communicate publicly to your students.
- use the Inbox to communicate privately to individual or groups of students.
- use Discussions to facilitate asynchronous conversations between you and your students.
- use the Calendar to communicate important events.
- set up your Notifications preferences.
You will receive the link to access this workshop via Zoom in your registration email.
Register for this event
Your video, audio and the meeting chat transcript may be recorded at this event. Please advise the facilitator if you do not wish to be recorded.
This event is fully booked. To register your interest in this event, please fill out our Expression of Interest form.