- Wednesday, 13 May 2020
1:30 pm - 3:00 pm
- Zoom – further details provided upon registration
This workshops has been rescheduled to Wed 20 May. Register using the link below to secure your space.
How do you describe an ‘ideal’ student?
If you could magically change something about how you teach and learn, what would it be?
Is good teaching the reciprocal of good learning?
Socratic questioning is an educational technique that you can apply across many levels and types of content. It’s also useful whether you run your classes synchronously or asynchronously. Join us in this session to:
- Explore Socratic questioning techniques
- Learn about ‘question and answer’ content types in H5P
- Foster curiosity in students
- Guide students’ cognitive processing
- Build some examples
You will receive the online Zoom link for this workshop in your registration confirmation email.