- Thursday, 23 September 2021
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Zoom – further details provided upon registration
To make the most of this workshop please ensure you have activated your UTS Mentimeter account.
Who should attend this session?
All teaching and professional staff are welcome to attend.
What will you learn?
Mentimeter is UTS’s official polling toll. Available now for UTS staff, why not incorporate this tool to enhance your teaching activities. It can be used for both synchronous and asynchronous activities.
In this session, you will learn how to:
- activate and access your UTS Mentimeter account.
- create a Mentimeter presentation with the relevant settings.
- use Mentimeter asynchronously (Canvas), synchronously (Teams and Zoom).
- access and download poll results.
You will receive the link to access this workshop via Zoom in your registration email.
Register for this event
Your video, audio and the meeting chat transcript may be recorded or photographed. Please advise the facilitator if you do not wish to be recorded or photographed.