- Friday, 22 November 2019
1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Transitions, strengths and student experiences: designing for the future
Come explore Adam Morgan’s collection of 500 First year students visual stories of their transition experiences, FYE grant achievements, digitally aligned to LX.Transformation, and build our own capacities and strengths. Academics, professional staff and students are very welcome.
At the FFYE forum, we will
- build strengths within the learning community of FFYE
- celebrate transition practices from FYE grant projects
- engage in transition pedagogy
- explore student drawings of their year long experience
- design/re-imagine the student transition in 2020 and beyond
Come and experience the new collaborative space in building 2 (CB02:06:150). With four distinct spaces, two floor levels and no front of room, the space provides us opportunities to engage in new ways of working collaboratively together.
Afternoon tea will be provided and end of year drinks are from 4.30 to 5.30, so please remember to RSVP to Kathy.Egea@uts.edu.au