- Thursday, 22 June 2023
10:00 am - 11:00 am
- Zoom – further details provided upon registration
Beginner. Prior knowledge of Canvas Marks/Gradebook is not required.
Who should attend this session?
Academic staff who are coordinating subjects in Canvas in Autumn 2023. Professional staff responsible are welcome to attend.
What will you learn?
In this session, we will walk you through the process of:
- how to check that Gradebook has been set up correctly.
- how to check that Canvas is calculating results correctly.
- how to adjust final results (eg, exception grades and override marks).
- how to submit results to CASS, via the Canvas Admin Tool (CAT).
You will receive the link to access this workshop via Zoom in your registration confirmation email.
Register for this event
Your video, audio and the meeting chat transcript may be recorded or photographed. Please advise the facilitator if you do not wish to be recorded or photographed.
Bookings are closed for this event.