- Wednesday, 2 June 2021
11:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Zoom – further details provided upon registration
Who should attend this session?
Academic staff who are coordinating subjects in Canvas in Autumn 2021. Professional staff responsible are welcome to attend.
What will you learn?
We will show you how to:
- Check that your Canvas Gradebook has been set up correctly
- Check that the Canvas Gradebook is calculating results correctly
- Adjust final results (eg, exception grades and override marks)
- Submit results to CASS using the Canvas Administration Tool (CAT).
You will receive the link to access this workshop via Zoom in your registration confirmation email.
Register for this event
Your video, audio and the meeting chat transcript may be recorded or photographed. Please advise the facilitator if you do not wish to be recorded or photographed.
Bookings are closed for this event.