- Monday, 8 March 2021
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Zoom – further details provided upon registration
Beginner. Prior knowledge of Canvas Marks/Gradebook is not required.
Who should attend this session?
Teaching staff who are:
- coordinating subjects in Canvas in Autumn 2021.
- have little or no experience with Canvas Marks/Gradebook.
What will you learn?
In this session, we will walk you through the process of:
- setting up your assignments in weighted assignment groups.
- check that marks and feedback have been set to release to students manually (recommended)
- link your REVIEW tasks to Canvas, if you are using REVIEW to provide feedback to students.
You will receive the link to access this workshop via Zoom in your registration email.
Register for this event
Your video, audio and the meeting chat transcript may be recorded at this event. Please advise the facilitator if you do not wish to be recorded.