- Tuesday, 4 August 2020
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Zoom – further details provided upon registration
Who should attend this session?
Teaching staff who are:
- Coordinating subjects in UTSOnline in Spring 2020
- Have some experience with UTSOnline Grade Centre
- Have set up assignments in UTSOnline
What will you learn?
In this session, you will learn how to:
- Configure the SYS_WEIGHTED_TOTAL column in the Grade Centre so that a final subject mark can be calculated.
- Organise the columns in your Grade Centre.
- Record results of assessment tasks in the Grade Centre.
You will receive the link to access this workshop via Zoom in your registration email.
Other events you may be interested in
Register for this event
Your video, audio and the meeting chat transcript may be recorded at this event. Please advise the facilitator if you do not wish to be recorded.
Bookings are closed for this event.