- Tuesday, 27 October 2020
10:00 am - 11:00 am
- Zoom – further details provided upon registration
Who should attend this session?
Teaching staff who are:
- Coordinating subjects in UTSOnline in Spring 2020
- Have some experience with UTSOnline Grade Centre
What will you learn?
In this session, we will show you how to:
- check that your UTSOnline Gradecenter has been set up correctly
- check that the UTSOnline Gradecenter is calculating results correctly
- adjust final results (eg, exception grades and override marks)
- submit results to CASS
You will receive the link to access this workshop via Zoom in your registration email.
Other events you may be interested in
Register for this event
Your video, audio and the meeting chat transcript may be recorded at this event. Please advise the facilitator if you do not wish to be recorded.