- Thursday, 18 February 2021
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- Zoom – further details provided upon registration
Begineer – Intermediate
Who should attend this session?
All teaching staff who are looking for time-friendly ways to adapt and enhance their traditional lectures, and build engagement through pre-recorded video.
Professional staff are welcome to attend.
What will you learn?
In this hands-on workshop you’ll start with a traditional 1 hour lecture or week’s content block, and repurpose it for the online environment. This will include:
- identifying, structuring and framing your content through key concepts
- introducing easy setup, low stakes interactive or participatory opportunities for students to engage
- developing a clear plan to transform your existing lectures
For this workshop, bring along any of these lecture experiences:
- lecture recording, or
- lecture notes, or
- lecture slides, or
- lecture transcript.
You will receive the link to access this workshop via Zoom in your registration email.
Register for this event
Your video, audio and the meeting chat transcript may be recorded at this event. Please advise the facilitator if you do not wish to be recorded.
Bookings are closed for this event.