- Thursday, 20 August 2020
11:00 am - 12:15 pm
- Zoom – further details provided upon registration
Who should attend this session?
Teaching staff who would like to create more asychronous and interactive activities in their subject site.
What will you learn?
H5P (short for HTML5 package) is an authoring tool which has been integrated in UTSOnline and Canvas. It allows you to easily create rich interactive learning content and activities.
In this session, you will learn how to:
- create 3 types of activities
- a flash cards activity using the Flashcards tool
- a hotspot(s) activity using the Find Multiple hotspots tool.
- a scaffolded text-based activity using the Documentation tool
- insert your completed activity into your UTSOnline or Canvas site.
You will receive the link to access this workshop via Zoom in your registration email.
Register for this event
Your video, audio and the meeting chat transcript may be recorded at this event. Please advise the facilitator if you do not wish to be recorded.