- Wednesday, 9 December 2020
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
- Zoom – further details provided upon registration
Who should attend this session?
All teaching and professional staff are welcome to attend.
What will you learn?
H5P (short for HTML5 package) is an authoring tool which has been integrated into Canvas. It allows you to easily create rich interactive learning content and activities within your browser in Canvas.
In this session, learn about:
- the different content and activities types available in H5P.
- how to mix and match the various activity types to provide students with a rich learning experience.
- how to share what you have created with colleagues.
You will receive the link to access this workshop via Zoom in your registration email.
Register for this event
Your video, audio and the meeting chat transcript may be recorded at this event. Please advise the facilitator if you do not wish to be recorded.