- Tuesday,18 June 2019
9:30 am - 11:30 am
Learn to succinctly, confidently and influentially communicate the impact and value of your work in traditional, online & other media.
The UTS media team leads a fun introductory media communication skills program to give you the confidence to communicate the importance of your work, in ways that work best for the media and general audiences.
We want to help you make your story part of the UTS story – your contribution, the difference you make, how you influence others and progress your professional ambitions.
What we cover:
- Understanding the media news cycle and emerging online and social media
- Growing your profile via new communication channels like The Conversation
- Developing a strategic approach to promoting your work
- Exploring why being a visible and vocal expert helps you deliver impact and influence
- Working collaboratively with the media team to publicise your work
Enrol online now for this session via OLM (within NEO).
If you have any questions or a problem enrolling, please email Terry.Clinton@uts.edu.au or call ext. 1623.