- Wednesday, 28 July 2021
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Zoom – further details provided upon registration
UTS Library has launched a new reading list management system which will be called ‘Reading Lists’ . This will replace the existing system, the UTS Digital Resources Register (DRR), and will streamline processes associated with reading lists.
Our new Reading Lists service will allow you to:
- Create, manage and access your reading lists all in one place, in either Canvas or UTSOnline as suits your subject delivery
- Request digitisations, order new course materials and place key texts in the Reserve collection.
The Reading Lists service will also provide students with one place to access their required and recommended readings.
We will demonstrate:
- Linking Reading Lists to your Canvas or UTSOnline subject site
- Setting up and adding items to your reading list
- Requesting course materials for digitisation, purchase or placing an item in our 3 hour reserve area
- And answer any questions you may have about the new service
The Zoom link will be provided in the confirmation email.
This event is facilitated by UTS Library
UTS Library provides support for the teaching, learning and research needs of the students and staff of the University of Technology, Sydney.
Register for this event
Your video, audio and the meeting chat transcript may be recorded or photographed. Please advise the facilitator if you do not wish to be recorded or photographed.
Bookings are closed for this event.