- Thursday, 28 January 2021
11:30 am - 12:00 pm
- Zoom – further details provided upon registration
From 11 January 2021 UTS Library will launch a new reading list management system which will be called Reading Lists . This will replace the existing system, the UTS Digital Resources Register (DRR), and will streamline processes associated with reading lists.
Our new Reading Lists service will allow you
- to create, manage and access your reading lists all in one place, in either Canvas or UTS Online as suits your subject delivery
- to request digitisations, order new course materials and place key texts in the Reserve collection
The Reading Lists service will also provide students with one place to access their required and recommended readings.
Drop in to one of our daily online sessions from 11 Jan – 28 Jan at 11:30am-12pm.
We will demonstrate:
- Linking Reading Lists to your canvas or UTS Online subject site
- Setting up and adding items to your reading list
- Requesting course materials for digitisation, purchase or placing an item in our 3 hour reserve area
- And answer any questions you may have about the new service
The Zoom link will be provided in the confirmation email
Register for this event
Your video, audio and the meeting chat transcript may be recorded at this event. Please advise the facilitator if you do not wish to be recorded.