- Thursday, 4 February 2021
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Zoom – further details provided upon registration
Not everyone learns maths in the same way, which is why it’s important to make sure your maths content in Canvas is accessible.
This workshop will explore how maths content in Canvas can be accessed by people who use screen reader or magnifier software, then delve into how you can make your maths content accessible.
In this session we’ll
Discuss the screen reader and magnification software used to access maths content, then delve into how the following content can be made accessible in Canvas:
- Tables, Matrices and Arrays
- Graphs, Charts and Diagrams
Who should come
- Academic or Professional staff using Canvas to teach maths
We’ll send you a Zoom link after registration
Register for this event
Your video, audio and the meeting chat transcript may be recorded at this event. Please advise the facilitator if you do not wish to be recorded.