- Thursday, 4 June 2020
10:30 am - 11:30 am
- Zoom – further details provided upon registration
Not everyone accesses digital content in the same way – and that’s why it’s important to make sure your subject site is accessible.
This workshop will explore how digital learning and teaching resources can be designed to be easily navigated by students who have visual, auditory, motor or cognitive disabilities by following basic principles.
What’s covered in this session
- Overview of digital accessibility
- Using the Canvas Accessibility Checker
- Tips for what accessibility checkers can’t check
Who should come
- Academic staff (whether you’re using UTSOnline or Canvas)
- Professional staff
Register for this event
Your video, audio and the meeting chat transcript may be recorded at this event. Please advise the facilitator if you do not wish to be recorded.
Bookings are closed for this event.