- Wednesday, 1 April 2020
9:30 am - 11:00 am
- LX.lab CB06.04.020, UTS
Who should attend this session?
Teaching staff who are responsible for coordinating a subject and are responsible for submitting results to CASS. Professional staff who are responsible for supporting the results process are welcome to attend.
What will you learn?
Knowing how to use the New Gradebook in Canvas can help you reduce the time and effort you spend on finalising your subject mark.
In this 1.5 hour session, you will learn how to:
- organise and filter information in the New Gradebook
- post (ie release) marks to students
- apply late submission policies
- apply a final override grade
- configure the New Gradebook for the compulsory Grades submission process
What will you need to bring along?
You may like to bring along a copy of your subject outline so you can begin to organise the New Gradebook in your Canvas Course site.
Please BYO laptop as you will be completing activities in Canvas.
Register for this event
Photos and Videos may be recorded at this event. Please advise the photographer if you do not wish to be photographed.