- Wednesday, 25 March 2020
9:30 am - 12:30 pm
- HR Training Rooms, CB01.22.10, Ultimo
People Leaders play a pivotal role in fostering the wellbeing of their teams through the behaviours they model, and their ability to observe and act when they notice that team members are struggling. They also play a key role in successfully integrating team members back into work after a period of sick leave.
This practically focused, interactive, face to face 3 hour workshop (max 25 participants) is delivered by psychologist from the Black Dog Institute.
- Gain insight into the prevalence of mental health issues, changes in behaviour in teams and what these may mean
- Develop the skills to have effective conversations around stress, mental health and wellbeing
- Understand the resources available to them, and develop the skills they need to support team members at work or assist in timely return to work after sickness absence
- Recognise the behaviours that effective managers/supervisors/people leaders use to promote wellbeing within their teams
Please note this is for supervisors only
How do I register?
Go to NEO > UTS Employee Self Service > Online Learning Management > My Learning > Courses > Managing for Team Wellbeing or click here.
Don’t forget to export the event to your calendar and set a reminder to attend. If you have any accessibility needs or would like further information on the event, please contact email@example.com.
This workshop is also running in May, August and October.