- Tuesday, 23 July 2019
10:00 am - 11:00 am
- LX.lab CB06.04.020, UTS
Who should attend this session?
Academic staff (for example, tutors) who will be marking assessment tasks in REVIEW, Turnitin and/or UTSOnline.
What will you learn?
REVIEW, Turnitin and UTSOnline are used by subject coordinators for assessment tasks. REVIEW and UTSOnline can be used for individual and group assessment tasks, while Turnitin is used for individual assessment tasks.
In this 1 hour hands-on session, you will learn how to:
- mark and provide feedback for a Review assessment task.
- mark and provide feedback for a Turnitin assignment.
- mark and provide feedback for a UTSOnline assignment.
If you wish to learn how to set up assessment tasks in REVIEW, Turnitin and in UTSOnline, please register for one (or more) of the following workshops:
- Set up REVIEW for subject coordinators (16 July)
- Set up and mark online assignments for subject coordinators (16 July)
What will you need to bring along?
To make the most of this session, please BYO laptop.
Register for this event
Photos and Videos may be recorded at this event. Please advise the photographer if you do not wish to be photographed.
Bookings are closed for this event.