- Tuesday, 27 November 2018
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- LX.lab Workshop CB06.04.020
Turnitin (TII) is an online tool used for:
– assessing and providing feedback on written work
– detecting similarity with other written work
Turnitin (TII) Assignments can be used to mark individual assignments in MS Word, PDF, and other common text formats. In this 1 hour session, you’ll learn how to:
– set up a Turnitin Assignment
– mark assignments and provide feedback
– show students how to access their feedback
To make the most of the session please BYO laptop (iPads are not suitable).
Register for this event
Your video, audio and the meeting chat transcript may be recorded or photographed. Please advise the facilitator if you do not wish to be recorded or photographed.
Bookings are closed for this event.