- Thursday, 24 September 2020
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Zoom – further details provided upon registration
Who should attend this session?
Anyone developing questions for a quiz-based UTSOnline exam during the official exam period.
What will you learn?
In this session you’ll learn how to:
- Structure exams with fixed and/or randomised questions using:
- Question Pools
- Question Sets
- Use the following question types:
- Multiple choice
- Multiple answer
- Essay/Short answer
- Calculated Numeric/Formula
- Address accessibility requirements related to questions
You will receive the link to access this workshop via Zoom in your registration email.
Register for this event
Your video, audio and the meeting chat transcript may be recorded at this event. Please advise the facilitator if you do not wish to be recorded.