- Friday, 27 July 2018
10:00 am - 11:30 am
- LX.lab CB06.04.020, UTS
REVIEW is an online grading tool that can be used to provide feedback on a range of assessment types.
This workshop is suitable for staff who need to mark in REVIEW. Subject Coordinators should complete the REVIEW for Subject Coordinators before attending this workshop.
In this workshop you’ll learn how to:
- Grade individual and group assessments
- Provide written feedback to students
- Use the comment bank to make marking more efficient
- Moderate individual grades in group assignments
- Apply penalties for late work
To make the most of your session, please BYO laptop.
Register for this event
Photos and Videos may be recorded at this event. Please advise the photographer if you do not wish to be photographed.
Bookings are closed for this event.