- Thursday,18 October 2018
9:30 am - 10:30 am
- learning.futures Academic Hub, UTS
Presenter: Maryanne Dever (FASS)
This workshop will address:
- What makes research over the summer break enjoyable and how we can get the most (or more) out of the time.
- Some of the common issues that perhaps makes us less productive than we hope.
- The benefits of a bit of sharp-eyed planning.
- How summer sets us up for the following year.
The workshop includes a practical planning exercise for participants.
Register for this event
Photos and Videos may be recorded at this event. Please advise the photographer if you do not wish to be photographed.
Bookings are closed for this event.