- Thursday, 6 October 2022
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Zoom – further details provided upon registration
Who should attend this session?
Staff who are responsible for setting up a take-home exam (an assignment with a short availability window) in Canvas.
What will you learn?
In this 1 hour session, you will learn how to:
- Set up an assignment for a take-home exam
- Set a due date for your take-home exam
- Set the availability window
- Set the recommended Turnitin settings for a take-home exam, if relevant (eg similarity reports, number of attempts).
You will receive the link to access this workshop via Zoom in your registration email.
Register for this event
Your video, audio and the meeting chat transcript may be recorded or photographed. Please advise the facilitator if you do not wish to be recorded or photographed.
Bookings are closed for this event.