- Wednesday, 26 February 2020
10:00 am - 11:00 am
- CB04.04.310, Ultimo
Who should attend this session?
Teaching staff who are coordinating a subject and wish to use REVIEW to provide marks and feedback to students.
What will you learn?
REVIEW is an online marking tool which can be used to provide feedback on a range of assessment types. REVIEW excels at:
- grading group assessments
- ensuring consistency between markers
- reporting student outcomes
In this 1 hour session, you’ll learn how to:
- set up assessment tasks for individual and group assessment tasks
- grade student work
- transfer marks from REVIEW to UTSOnline or Canvas
Register for this event
Photos and Videos may be recorded at this event. Please advise the photographer if you do not wish to be photographed.