- Thursday, 29 July 2021
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Zoom – further details provided upon registration
Beginner. Prior knowledge of REVIEW is not required.
Who should attend this session?
Academic staff coordinating a subject, and wish to use REVIEW to provide feedback to students.
What will you learn?
REVIEW is an online marking tool which can be used to provide feedback on a range of assessment types.
REVIEW excels at:
- grading group assessments
- ensuring consistency between markers
- reporting student outcomes.
In this session, you’ll learn how to:
- set up assessment tasks for individual and group assessment tasks
- mark student work
- link REVIEW to Canvas so marks are sent to Canvas for the grades submission process.
You will receive the link to access this workshop via Zoom in your registration email.
Register for this event
Your video, audio and the meeting chat transcript may be recorded or photographed. Please advise the facilitator if you do not wish to be recorded or photographed.
Bookings are closed for this event.