- Thursday, 6 August 2020
11:00 am - 12:15 pm
- Zoom – further details provided upon registration
Who should attend this session?
Teaching staff who are coordinating a subject and wish to use REVIEW to provide grades and feedback to students.
What will you learn?
REVIEW is a visual, criteria-based online marking tool which can be used to provide feedback on a range of assessment types. REVIEW excels at:
- grading group assessments
- ensuring consistency between markers
- reporting student outcomes
In this 75min session, you’ll learn how to:
- set up assessment tasks for individual and group assessment tasks
- grade student work
- link REVIEW to Canvas/UTSOnline so marks are automatically available for final subject grades submission
Bookmark the REVIEW Staff User Guide
You will receive the link to access this workshop via Zoom in your registration email.
Register for this event
Your video, audio and the meeting chat transcript may be recorded at this event. Please advise the facilitator if you do not wish to be recorded.
Bookings are closed for this event.