- Tuesday, 13 November 2018
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
- LX.lab CB06.04.020
Knowing how to use the Grade Centre in UTSOnline effectively can significantly reduce the time and effort you spend on finalising your subject marks at the end of the session.
In this 1 hour session, you’ll learn how to:
– manage and organise the Grade Centre for your subject
– automatically calculate final marks and/or grades
– manage large classes with Groups and Smart Views
– import and export marks
– avoid common mistakes in setting up your Grade Centre
To make the most of your session please BYO laptop.
Register for this event
Your video, audio and the meeting chat transcript may be recorded or photographed. Please advise the facilitator if you do not wish to be recorded or photographed.
Bookings are closed for this event.