- Wednesday, 15 July 2020
10:30 am - 11:30 am
- Zoom – further details provided upon registration
In this student panel, Nick Managanas, Lecturer, International Studies and Global Societies will lead students in an examination of the impact moving online has had on their learning. Coming from a range of disciplines, they will share the problems they identified and the solutions they can offer to us as teachers.
Join us to hear from the students attending the panel:
- Calvin Lu (FASS – Communications)
- Rebecca Lahanas (FASS – Communications)
- Thomas Smith (FASS – Education)
- Yash Moodley (Business/International Studies)
- Caster Calma (Business/CII)
- Vicky Kuo (Law/Communications)
- Olivia Chen (Law/Communications)
The session will explore the student experience of online and remote learning and provide some useful insights and lesson for us moving into Spring session 2020.
Register for this event
Your video, audio and the meeting chat transcript may be recorded at this event. Please advise the facilitator if you do not wish to be recorded.