- Wednesday, 26 May 2021
10:00 am - 11:00 am
- Zoom – further details provided upon registration
Beginner. Prior knowledge of the Rich Content Editor is desirable.
Who should attend this session?
All teaching staff who are considering adding videos to their Canvas course.
Professional staff are welcome to attend.
What will you learn?
You can include videos in your Canvas course via the Rich Content Editor and/or Kaltura, UTS’s multimedia management platform (recommended for any pre-recorded videos).
In this session, you will learn how to:
- Use the Rich Content Editor to record a spontaneous short video (available in Chrome and Firefox)
- Use the Rich Content Editor to embed videos from Youtube and Vimeo
- Use Kaltura to host your (longer) recorded videos and add these videos to your Canvas Course
- Track how students are engaging with your Kaltura videos.
This session will not cover how to create pre-recorded videos.
You will receive the link to access this workshop via Zoom in your registration email.
Register for this event
Your video, audio and the meeting chat transcript may be recorded or photographed. Please advise the facilitator if you do not wish to be recorded or photographed.