- Wednesday, 24 October 2018
9:30 am - 10:30 am
- LX.lab CB06.04.020, UTS
Facilitated by the UTS Library Research Data Team
Properly preparing to share your research data will enable the long-term value and reuse of your data assets. This workshop will explore benefits and challenges of sharing research data across a range of research disciplines and contexts.
Participants will be guided through:
- Examples of successful data sharing practices
- How and when to publish research data
- Managing data for scholarly publishing
- Background: research data management
- Research data team: meet your librarians
- Guide: Ethics and data sharing (ANDS)
Bookings required. BYO laptop.
Register for this event
Photos and Videos may be recorded at this event. Please advise the photographer if you do not wish to be photographed.
Bookings are closed for this event.