- Tuesday, 27 July 2021
10:00 am - 10:45 am
- Zoom – further details provided upon registration
Beginner – Intermediate.
Some prior experience and knowledge with Zoom to facilitate synchronous classes is required. For example, to make the most of this session, you should know how to:
- access the UTS Zoom web portal.
- use the Zoom desktop app.
- schedule and generate a link to a Zoom meeting.
- share your screen.
Who should attend this session?
Teaching staff who have had prior knowledge of using Zoom in an online meeting context, but have limited experience using Zoom in a teaching context.
What will you learn?
You have downloaded the Zoom desktop app, and know how to schedule a Zoom meeting.
You know how to share your screen, and may have already use the annotation feature. But you’re not quite sure about the breakout rooms in Zoom.
In this session, you will learn how to:
- use non-verbal feedback and meeting reactions to check in with students
- use a Zoom poll for knowledge checks and/or surveys
- invite student interaction with the annotation feature
- manage participants.
You will receive the link to access this workshop via Zoom in your registration email.
Register for this event
Your video, audio and the meeting chat transcript may be recorded or photographed. Please advise the facilitator if you do not wish to be recorded or photographed.
Bookings are closed for this event.