- Tuesday, 22 September 2020
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Zoom – further details provided upon registration
Who should attend this session?
Staff who are responsible for developing questions for an online quiz-based exam, for the official exam period in Canvas.
What will you learn?
In this session, learn how to develop your exam questions for an exam conducted in Canvas.
In this 2 hour session, learn how to:
- Structure exams with fixed and/or randomised questions using:
- Question Banks
- Question Groups
- Use the following question types:
- Multiple choice
- Multiple answer
- Formula question, with a single variable
- How to structure your exam for randomised questions, using question banks and question groups
- Address accessibility requirements related to questions.
You will receive the link to access this workshop via Zoom in your registration email.
Register for this event
Your video, audio and the meeting chat transcript may be recorded at this event. Please advise the facilitator if you do not wish to be recorded.