- Wednesday, 25 November 2020
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Zoom – further details provided upon registration
Who should attend this session?
All teaching staff who are looking for ways to transform on-campus lectures into a series of asynchronous pre-recorded videos.
Professional staff are welcome to attend.
What will you learn?
In this hands-on workshop, you will learn how to:
- reframe your lectures for online delivery
- introduce interactive or participatory opportunities for students to learn from
- develop a clear plan to transform your existing lectures
For this workshop, bring along any of these lecture experiences:
- lecture recording, or
- lecture notes, or
- lecture slides, or
- lecture transcript.
You will receive the link to access this workshop via Zoom in your registration email.
Register for this event
Your video, audio and the meeting chat transcript may be recorded at this event. Please advise the facilitator if you do not wish to be recorded.
Bookings are closed for this event.